[Win] NVIDIA GeForce Experience v188.8.131.52: NVIDIA graphics card optimization tool
NVIDIA GeForce Experience keeps your drivers up to date, optimizes game Settings with one click, and records video and captures gameplay. GeForce® Experience™ is the perfect partner for your GeForce® GTX graphics card.
GeForce Experience makes your PC gaming experience easier by configuring your game's graphical Settings. Not sure what texture filtering level to set in Overwatch? Not to worry, NVIDIA can leverage the power of the NVIDIA Cloud data Center to test thousands of PC hardware configurations and find the best balance between performance and image quality. Personalized graphics Settings are then automatically configured based on your PC's GPU, CPU, and monitor.
NVIDIA has released update 3.26.0 for the GeForce Experience, adding support for RTX 40 graphics cards and a host of new games.
In the new version, GeForce Experience's Shadowplay Recording function will support 8K 60FPS HDR recording on RTX 40 series graphics cards. Users who meet the hardware requirements can start recording by pressing Alt+F9 shortcut keys.
In addition, GeForce Experience includes support for optimization in dozens of games such as Dead or Alive 2, Shifu, Rainbow Six: Xenograft, which allows players to use software to adjust the game's graphics for a smoother experience.
In v3.26, the GeForce Experience also fixes the following bugs:
- Fixed window minimization for Sim Farm 22, Cyberpunk 2077, PUBG, and F1 2021, as well as enabling in-game floating Windows;
- Fixed desktop notifications for GFE giveaways
- Fixed Alt+F12 hotkey not being used in other applications
- Fixed an issue where the performance information float window resets to basic Settings after system restart or starting a new game;
- Fixed Reflex parser incorrectly showing render latency instead of PC latency;
- Fixed an issue where the system would restart after automatic updates.