AMD Radeon Graphics Drivers v 22.8.1 WHQL Release
In recent times Intel's entry into the graphics market has sparked concern about driver optimization, a matter that affects the experience more than the hardware architecture, making a good driver is not so easy, AMD has just released the Radeon 22.8.1 driver, which adds optimization for 2 new games, but the black screen problem that has been trolled for a long time still exists.
AMD released the Adrenalin Edition 22.8.1 graphics driver, which mainly provides optimized support for two new games, Marvel's Spider-Man: Revenge Edition and Thymesia: Memory Frontier, as well as using variable rate shading to improve the game performance of Halo: Infinite.
In addition, the new driver also optimizes the stability of the Enhanced Sync feature, resolving a system crash caused by the feature when playing video on an extended display.
The "Enhanced Sync may cause some games to black screen", a perennial problem in the AMD driver list of known bugs, still exists.
- Display may flicker black when switching between video playback and gameplay windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Video output will freeze in Project Zomboid™.
- Games based on LOVE2D™ engine may be rendered incorrectly.
- Stormworks: Build and Rescue™ crashes during start up.
- Mixed Reality Headsets may flicker black or experience jitter during movement with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a system crash during gameplay with video playback on extended monitors.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty®: Warzone™ on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Some stuttering may be experienced while playing Fortnite™ with DirectX® 11 API when game is first launched on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6950 XT.
- Radeon™ Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh™ 2.
- While playing Lost Ark™, flickering may be intermittently experienced after changing displaying settings or checking character info with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- VCE presets may be in mixing in VEGAS Pro™ with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6600 Graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve™ Studio 17 may crash using AMD encoder on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
Please copy link and download from IDM tools.